In the 2009/10 academic year, Explorations in Math continued its work to build a sustainable math culture in elementary school communities. We are working on an analysis of our accomplishments with our new partnership model, but meanwhile, here’s a look at the populations we served:
- 1,146 students in 76 math clubs;
- 4,112 family members at 22 family math nights;
- 7,392 student responses to 42 monthly math challenges;
- 19 teachers and 456 students with Mathematician in Residence programs; and
- 140 students in Summer Math Camps.
Thank you to our generous supporters – YOUR support allowed Explorations in Math to offer fun and engaging math opportunities to these children and families!